Check for RBI Rural Broadband
To Check to see if RBI Wireless Broadband is available at your property
- Select the Rural Broadband tab in the coverage checker below
- Select the 3G Aerial, 4G Aerial and 4G PnP tabs
- Enter your address in the location section
Rural coverage map details
- 3G Aerial – You are in Vodafone 3G coverage. A technician is required to install an aerial and setup your Rural Broadband service.
- 4G Aerial – You are in Vodafone 4G coverage. A technician is required to install an aerial and setup your 4G Rural Broadband service.
- 4G PnP – “4G Plug and Play” means you are within very good or excellent Vodafone 4G coverage. No installation required.
4G Voice – To check if 4G Voice is available
- select the Mobile tab in the coverage checker below.
- Then select 4G Voice and enter your address.
4G Voice or 4G calling is also known as VoLTE, which allows calls to be made over Vodafone’s 4G network. To be able to make a call in one of these 4G only areas,
you need to be on a VoLTE enabled plan and have a VoLTE enabled device that has been updated with the latest manufacturers’ software.
Please see our online help for more information including eligible devices and indicative timings of when to expect a software update.
Please note: The above map is indicative only and intended to provide general guidance on where rural broadband coverage is available.
Please call our friendly team on 0800 003 441 to check what is available at your specific address.